Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale.

***

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I LOVE Pictures

I have a confession to make.  I LOVE pictures.  I love taking pictures of all the random things we do together as a family.  I think it's fun to look back at them.  I think I may be even more in love with professional pictures.  Every detail is captured with perfection for you to remember and look back on.  My family is so important to me, I don't want to ever forget how sweet Ila's smile is or how adorable Aisley's gummy grin is.  In the following pictures Aisley is 4 months old and Ila is 4 1/2 yrs old.  If your looking for an amazing photographer, go here:  http://www.elordiphotography.com/ 








 Ila's friends had a teddy bear picnic and invited her to come.  The girls were adorable.  They shared sprinkles in their tea cups and hugs and laughter all around. 





0 comments: