Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale.

***

Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Family Pics!


I searched high and low for a photographer who could meet my needs up here in Alaska.  Kassie did great!  I love them!  Hope you do too.

 Don't you just want to bite those thighs!



 
 

Here's our little old man in his official birthday suit.  I think every little boy should have a birthday suit.



 
 How can you not smile when you see this face?


Best buddies.



7 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

first) your family pictures are adorable. second) in one of your older posts you said something about resemblance of harlen and your family, I totally see it! I can totally see the both of you in him... he was more than obviously meant to be in your family. third) thanks for your comments on my page, I signed up for that calender and we will see if it works... a couple more weeks and we will find out!! this baby making stuff is stressful... annoying!!

Hilarie said...

Love them!!

Anonymous said...

Oh.my.gosh. I love that face Harlen is making in his birthday suit! He looks so distinguished. :)

Aurie Jenkins said...

totally perfect pics. I love them the kiddos look so cute and you look beautiful!!! Miss you guys and love you lots too

Kara said...

I LOVE THESE!!! Your family is completely adorable (even though Ila may not think so) :) We miss you!

JRC said...

Seriously...you know a child was meant to be yours when he looks like the parents. That first picture and your dark hair...Harlen totally looks like you. Like the dark hair by the way, and super cute pics!

Curtis said...

The pics are so cute. Your hair is getting long and I love the color, you are such a babe! I luv ya.