Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale.

***

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Bit of Childishness

You see how childish my husband and I are?  Yes I agree, we are kids at heart, very BIG kids indeed.  


These pictures are from when we were getting our engagement pics taken.  Six years ago to be exact.  Ila has seen these a few times and every time asks if she can throw a snow ball at Jon.  Alaska fits this purpose well.


So one day we finally got on all the snow gear and headed to the front yard.  Ila loved throwing snow at daddy and Jon had a good time dodging her and throwing snow right back.  Harlen watched from an almost safe distance away. 
 
He did do a face plant right into the snow all by himself though.  No help needed.  He isn't the biggest fan of his snow suit, or coat for that matter.  I'm sure it's hard for him to move in it.  Poor little guy.

2 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

how cute! you have a very fun and cute family.

the Queen of Harts said...

This makes me happy! I love you!