Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale.

***

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

It's a GIRL!!  I'm so excited for so many reasons.  Jon and I were able to get an ultrasound done today thanks to having amazing hookups at the hospital.  I'm so glad he got to be here for it, Jon missed Ila's ultrasound.  It seems he is always gone during most of my pregnancies.  I'd like to know the reason for that, maybe someday.  We are thrilled to be having a girl.  I just might go buy a new baby dress and hair bow to celebrate. :)  And, I need to think about decorating bedrooms and making some baby quilts.  Woo Hoo!!!  Little lady #2 is on her way! 

2 comments:

Mary Monster Mary said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!

Curtis said...

I am so excited for you! Every girl needs a sister. I still have 5 weeks to go til I find out.