Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale.

***

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Valley of Fire

I love national holidays. My husband usually has them off and I do as well so we get much needed family time. A one day pass to put life on hold. We went on a short hike with Ila and had a picnic lunch half way through our 2 mile hike. It was a beautiful day and so nice to get out of the city.

This is Elephant Rock. We hiked around the moutain and this was at the very end.

My silly little girl. She wanted us to take pictures of her doing everything imaginable. She loves the camera for sure!
I pointed out a stack of rocks so Ila bent down and started building her own tower of rocks. We had to take this creation home to admire in our own back yard.

Look at me! Mom! Look at me!

0 comments: