Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale.

***

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Two Year Old Soul Mates

Ila and Landon are the best of friends. They have so much fun together and get along fantastically. They both love going to each others houses to play and never want to leave when it's time to go home. I didn't think that my two year old would have such a close friend at this age. In fact these two cuties were best buddies starting at 1 yr old when we moved onto base. Something just clicked for them, even at the tender age of 1 yr old. Sounds crazy I know, but if you saw them together you could see what I mean.
Moving is going to be so hard! My darling little girl is going to have to say goodbye to her friends so many times in her life. There are some though that I know will be friends for a lifetime :) I'm so grateful for them and their families, they have become much more than just friends, they are part of our family.

7 comments:

Aurie Jenkins said...

so you totally made me cry~~ We are going to miss you guys so much, I dont know what I am going to do with out you. And more then just helping me out, I will be having to say goodbye to one of my very best friends, my sister. I am so greatful that you are at least moving somewhere that I will be going to often:O) we love you guys!!!

Aurie Jenkins said...

my questions: Spaghetti was right, Dimond was my high school (it actually a picture from one of the classroom widows of the trees in the court yard) favorite color is pink, favorite drink is Strawberry lemonade (non alcoholic daquiri is good too.) greece is my dream vacation, they did not have a single picture of the coast with houses that looked more like greece, but the beach is what I want to see with all the blue water, desert is no bake chocolate drop cookies, a mom was right, my family is what I love most, compassionate is my word, and my nickame from noah is sweet cheeks... it was all pictures of babies. :O) anyway you got most of the ones right!!! O)

Aurie Jenkins said...

my questions: Spaghetti was right, Dimond was my high school (it actually a picture from one of the classroom widows of the trees in the court yard) favorite color is pink, favorite drink is Strawberry lemonade (non alcoholic daquiri is good too.) greece is my dream vacation, they did not have a single picture of the coast with houses that looked more like greece, but the beach is what I want to see with all the blue water, desert is no bake chocolate drop cookies, a mom was right, my family is what I love most, compassionate is my word, and my nickame from noah is sweet cheeks... it was all pictures of babies. :O) anyway you got most of the ones right!!! O)

Aurie Jenkins said...

okay sorry that was totally weird it did two for me~~~ anyway! sorry

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What cuties! I feel worse about moving due to Aida having to leave her friends, than about me having to leave mine! But at least kids make friends so easily.

Hilarie said...

What cute kids! It's so adorable to see them bond like that.
Oh and yes we were in Vegas. I was going to title my post week in Vegas than realized we didn't do anything "Vegas" related. My mom has lived in the Vegas area (Henderson mostly) for 7.5 years I wish I'd remembered you lived there we could have gotten our kiddos together for a little play date.

Page said...

I love little kids and the relationships they form. Those were the sweetest pictures! Being a former army brat I have to tell you that while moving stinks, it is also so much fun to have friends all over. I swear my parents have the longest Christmas card list!