Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale.

***

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Goodies

This year Santa's favorite cookies were White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. I've never made them before this year but I think they are definitely my favorite. Ila helped me bake all kinds of goodies this year. She is such a good helper and is aways willing to make sure everything tastes good enough to eat.

Ila is making a Peanut Candy Popcorn Ball. While she was making these she sang "Popcorn Popping on the Acorn Tree." She is starting to sing different songs to herself and to her toys. It's very cute to watch, but if she realizes we are listening she will either want us to sing with her or she will stop singing immediately. Every time I get the camera out to record her singing she stops and wont sing for us for a while. What a stinker!


1 comments:

Aurie Jenkins said...

wow that picture of you and ila is great. You look so skinny! Really good, I do love your hair too it looks AWESOME!!!!